Thursday, January 9, 2014

Three Things I know to be true

Hello, Let me introduce my self. My name is hyeon yeong Choi. I am 12 years old. And I am going to 13 years old. My elementary school is namsung elementary school. This is my first GLPS. I from Korea, Pusan. And my favorite subject is English. I want to improve English skill. And I want to make good experience. Also, I want to join this camp. Here is too hard and tired to me, but I don't want to give up.













My favorite group of singer is Cnblue. I like them because they are handsome and they are good at instrument and sing. There are four people in this group.

  • My favorite food is Kim chi. Because Kim chi is Korea traditional food and Kim chi is delicious.




1 comment:

  1. Nice to meet you Hyeon Yeong :) Your self-introduction is well supported with photos of the three things you like. Providing a few more details about English,Cnblue and Kimchi would provide the reader with more information about yourself. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete