Monday, January 13, 2014

Movie review, Frozen


Last Friday, I watched movie named 'Frozen.'This movie is kinds of animation movie.
This movie's character is Elsa, Anna, papa, mama, seven and prince Hans also oalf and Krisstoff. Elsa is queen of  allendale kingdom. Anna is Elsa's younger sister.
Sven is Krisstoff's donkey.Prince Hans is who wants to become a king. Oalf is snowman.
Krisstoff is Sven's owner who helps Anna sister, Elsa.


And I will tell very simple summary.(plot) Elsa and Anna has magic, can change everything into snow.That is their's important secret.However, Anna has bad accident.Anna is remove her memories.  
So parents makes Elsa and Anna to sever with outside world.A few years later,Elsa has queen's party.So she go outside, she is very happy.But, Anna and Prince Hans fall in love each other.So they go to Elsa for admit.However, Elsa disagree.As a result, they are fight.In that time, when she touch something, everything is change into ice.She can't control herself, so world is all change is winter.Everyone know her's magic so she is run away to the North mountain.And Anna is go to adventure for save her sister, Elsa.That is very dangerous.This movie's setting is a  allendale kingdom and the North mountain.


I think this movie is good. Because I can feel family's importance And, when adults watch this movie, they can feel return into child. Also, this movie is end in happy ending. When I see this movie after, I can know 'Family's importance to me'. I 'm little impress about this movie. Because Anna is try to go adventure for save her's sister. It can be very very dangerous. In this part, I can feel little impress. For now on, I can know family's importance, and I will help everyone of course I don't care about who is it.
(I will  not care about how dangerous if I help.)




1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your movie review! I really enjoyed reading it. I agree that it is impressive that Anna decided to sacrifce herself for her sister, Elsa. It is also great that you have put some pictures and a video clip. Please keep up with the good work. I look forward to read your next assignment. :)

    ReplyDelete