Monday, January 20, 2014

Photo Essay - Life at GLPS winter 2014


Hello everyone, today I will explain photo essay about, 'Life at GLPS winter 2014.'
First picture is about snowing.
Second picture is about Da-San-Guan.
Third picture is about Chung-Mu-Guan.
Fourth picture is about my dormitory.
Last picture is about my speech-Writing classroom.

First, Here is in front of Da-San-Guan.
I took this picture in yesterday. 
I can see only snow!
There are too many snow, so I can't walk easily. 
When I touch snow, It feel very soft and cold.
Also, I can hear strong wind's sound.
(I can't taste snow.)


Second, Here is Da-San-Guan. I get class in here. 
(Speech-Writing, Debate)
I can learn in here, speech-writing and debate.
In speech writing, I can learn about how I write speech.
Also, I can learn about doing blog, like now.(self-introduction, movie review, photo essay)
In debate class, I can learn about how I do debate.
And there are many learn in here.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

Third, Here is Chung-Mu-Guan. Also, here is my education building.
(Presentation, vision quest)
I can learn in here, presentation and vision quest.
In presentation, I can learn how to research about history.
Also, I can learn about how to presentation.
In vision quest, I don't learn anything, but I can play with friends.
So, friendship becomes thick.
Today, we write rolling paper.
I write phone number also, what I want to say to them.
Fourth, Here is my dormitory.
I can sleep,rest, and eat also I can do many things in here.
I think dormitory is the best in my experience.
Because I am fun with my friends, also I got punishment.(Because of middle school students. I'm very sad.)
Also, there are a lot of kind PA's or TA's!
I can't miss here, GLPS.

Lastly, Here is speech-writing class, Da-San-Gaun.
I get many of learn and experience in here.
I was speech in here.
I think I can get many teach in this class.

Thank you for read my photo essay.
(I will not miss GLPS class 7 students)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your personal experiences in KMLA. I look forward to read the descriptions of the other photographs as well. However, when you write a photo essay next time, please try to write more about yourself. :)

    ReplyDelete